Non ci sono più le truffe di una volta

Hello My Dear, how are you today,i hope your doing ever there. my name is miss favour and i am single,I come across your profile today and its my pleasure and interesting sending mail to you as a new friend. and I will like you to contact me back with my e-mail ( favourarisa1@yahoo.com ) so i can give you my picture and tell you more about me.Remember good relationship goes beyond distance and color, honest, emotions, careering and kind that lead both lovers to fly highly on the wings of happiness.
Awaiting to hear from you soon.
Have a nice day.
Yours favour
favourarisa1@yahoo.com
Un tempo anche per queste cose veniva usata maggiore fantasia. Non mi è chiaro se non ci credano più neanche loro o se la gente abbocca anche con molto meno. Sento quasi la mancanza di PosteItaliene.

Commenti